miércoles, 2 de octubre de 2019

Mario Kart Tour

Hi to all who are reading this new blog. I hope you are very well and have a very good week, even if we are not Monday haha. This is the blog numer 7 and I will talk about the new Mario Kart Game for mobile phones. 

Resultado de imagen para mario kartWhen I was little, I remember goig to the corner of my street, where a friend livedand had a Nintendo 64. We always play Mario Kart, we spend hours playing very entretaining.
Then, When the Wii console came out, I played with a friend who also lived near me and I love to play, but what I played most was Mario Kart.

Resultado de imagen para mario kartA while ago, we went to a bar nex to my girlfriend called "Insert Coin". It is a themed bar, set in video games, where you can have themed drinks, food with character shapes, etc. And while you drink and eat you can have a console. The time I went with my girlfriend we decided to take the Wii U. Many years ago I didn't play Mario Kart and I found the surprice that my girlfriend liked it too. We had such a good time that after a few days we were crazy to buy a Wii, find a used one and now almost every day we play in the house haha. 

Last week, the game for mobile phones (Mario Kart Tour) came out, and there we are very busy playing at 2. Competing with each other and having a great time. I think it's the best game of all time to share with more people.
Resultado de imagen para mario kart tour

7 comentarios:

  1. I love this game, it´s very funny!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The good thing about Mario Kart is that it doesnt destroy friendships like Mario Party hahaha!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i love Mario kart!!! it´s a very good game!... but Super mario is a clasic :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Woow you really love Mario Kart hahah I have never play this game, I would like to play it someday… And I always listen about Insert Coin Bar, it seems that is a very good and cool bar!! I would like to visit too :D

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I like to play mario kart because I played mario with my brothers in my childhood!, I want to play it now

    ResponderEliminar
  6. ohh what a good game, I also like it a lot

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I love this game is very entertaining!

    ResponderEliminar