miércoles, 16 de octubre de 2019

Changes to my study programme

Hello to all who have come here. I hope you are very well and have a very good week so far. This is blog number 8 (little is missing by the end of the year hehe). And today I come to talk about "What changes would you make in the curriculum or in the design career at the University of Chile?".

Resultado de imagen para camaras fotograficasAs I have been talking about several publications ago, I have always liked the side of the cameras, whether video or photographic. I would like more branches related to this to be implemented, not only as optional third-year subjects or as branches outside the main mesh, but also within the design area. Or that there are activities related to this. The same with video editing or photographic editions. I feel that what you have "taught" so far in this area has been a very basic brushstroke regarding these issues, I really hope you have taught some courses or touch-up lessons, I hope you will teach us later. 
Like occupying the programs, practically one has to learn on their own (which is not bad), but there should be a small introduction to this. I had to see how some classmates had 0 knowledge with some programs and had to keep watching, almost begging to show me how things were done. Fortunately, I had entered with some knowledge, but the idea is that everyone starts from the same base, and that teachers often don't understand.
Imagen relacionada

Resultado de imagen para fau chileAlso another issue that I had to see in the first year, was that it is assumed that when presenting it to the design everything is integral, but there were still professors more focused on a field (Graphic-Industrial) for some people to find it more difficult than others for Don't know the other mention.
And so, a series of problems that I could keep talking about, but that's not the case and I'm running out of time.

I hope you liked this blog.

Do you think the same? What changes would you make?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario