miércoles, 14 de agosto de 2019

The Best Concert


Hi guys! In this blog i'm going to talk about the best concert ever in my short life haha. Hope you like it !

La imagen puede contener: una o varias personas y primer plano

Since 2014, I’m DJ from electronic musica (Hardstyle), and for this I have been able to be im some festivals or events of this music in Chile.

La imagen puede contener: una persona, textoI think that my best concert or festival I’ve been to, has been “Dance Capitolium”  in 2017 where I can share the stage with 2 great and important artis DJ of this music internationally (From Netherlands).

This event was a made in the Luxor event center, wich sold all tickets and was completely full. All my friends an family went to see me because it was something important in my DJ carrer.

Maybe it was not a massive or very big event, but it was an unforgettable experience in my life, feeling the adrenaline and nerves on stage and being able to make people dance is something totally crazy haha <3
SoundCritical DJ




7 comentarios:

  1. Wow, show us one of your shows someday!! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. WOW!! that´s great! Invite me to the next one haha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like your stage name, I think it's a name that sounds tough and cool at the same time

    ResponderEliminar
  4. This is so interesting! My brother-in-law is Dj too! And he is Dutch, maybe one day both can talk about music! Haha

    ResponderEliminar