miércoles, 24 de abril de 2019

My Favourite Piece of Technology

I think that technology is something that make life easier. The technology is a solution for most problems.

My favourite piece of technology is a computer, i remember when i got my first computer, i used to talk with my friends on Messenger or publish photos in Fotolog every day. I arrived from the school only conect in the internet.

I now use the computer every day to study or work for the university, i use all Adobe programs such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, Lightroom, etc. When i arrive from the university, I take my computer and spend hours in front of it. I use it most of my time and days.

My favourite piece is the computer, because it is more versatile. In the computer you can work, talk with friends or family, study, play games, view news, find out about the world, use the social medias, etc.

I think that without the computer, I could not study or work in my career, and the computer is one of most important advance of the technology.

Resultado de imagen para computadores antiguosResultado de imagen para notebook

4 comentarios:

  1. I think the computers theres too important to us, I think like you, great post my friend

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh bastian!
    the computer is great, before I had my tablet, this was my favorite piece of technology.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. when I started to use the computer, I used fotolog and mesenger too. They were good times

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Oh I miss Fotolog and messenger, is very sad that they never come back u.u

    ResponderEliminar