jueves, 11 de abril de 2019

My Autobiography

My name is Bastian Moncada, i have 20 years old. I was born in Santiago, Chile, in 1 of December of 1998. I have a sister, she has a 15 years old.

I graduated from the "Colegio Valle Grande" in 2016. In 2017, im studied the carreer of engineering in the University of Santiago (Usach), but i dont like it. In 2018, i start to study the carreer of Design. Now, I'm in my second year of Design in the University of Chile (UCH), i like so much this career.

Im live in Valle Grande, Lampa, with my parents, my sister and my dog, her name is "Jack" and has 6 year in this life.

In my free time, i like to spend time with my girlfriend. She live in Maipu and study Nursing in the Central University.

Im DJ and also practice in my house or go to my friends DJ's house. In the weekend, some days, go to the electronic music party's

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario